Sunday, June 15, 2008

Crock pot Chicken and Herbs

I love cooking with my crock pot. It doesn't heat the house up in the summer, it doesn't take much tending too, and because everything gets slow cooked the seasonings get to soak in and the meat gets extra tender!


This is one of my favorite crock pot recipes!

~*~*~*~*~*~
Crock pot Chicken and Herbs



4 Boneless chicken breasts
¼ C oil
¼ C red wine vinegar ( or 1/3 vinegar, 2/3 red wine)
1 Tsp sugar
1 Tsp oregano
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 Tsp thyme
½ Tsp salt
¼ Tsp pepper
~*~*~*~*~*~
Combine all ingredients and pour on top of chicken breasts in crock pot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.


If you use this recipe I would love if you wrote a review in the comment box. Have a recipe you want me to try? You can also leave that in my comment box. Enjoy and have fun!

No comments: