Crock Pot Saucy Meatballs
1 pkg. (6 oz.) stuffing mix for turkey
1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup water
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 medium green peppers, sliced (about 2 cups)
4 cups spaghetti sauce
1 pkg. (1 lb.) spaghetti
- Combine stuffing mix, meat, egg and water.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in crock pot
- Top with mushrooms, peppers and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on for high 3 to 4 hours).
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. drain.
- Serve meatballs with sauce over spaghetti.
If you use this recipe I would love if you wrote a review in the comment box. Have a recipe you want me to try? You can also leave that in my comment box. Enjoy and have fun!