Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches
(Rival, The New Creative Crockpot Cookbook)
2 ½ lb pork roast
1 14oz bottle of your fav bbq sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 medium onion, chopped
- Place the pork roast in the crockpot with 1-2 inches of water in bottom.
- Cover; cook on low 10-12 hours.
- Remove the pork roast from the crockpot, and pull the meat into shredded pieces.
- Pour out any liquid in the stoneware, and combine the pork with the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Serve the barbeque pork on hamburger buns or hard rolls.
If you use this recipe I would love if you wrote a review in the comment box. Have a recipe you want me to try? You can also leave that in my comment box. Enjoy and have fun!